Enter The Mom Conference.
- Register. Simply register yourself via this link (you only need your name and email address)
- Check your email. Every day during the conference, you’ll get email with the links to that day’s presentation (there will be 6-7 presentations each day and the links will be posted at 10 AM EST. You’ll have 24 hours to watch them on your most convenient time.
- Attend. Simply click the link and enjoy the presentations!
Oh, did I say that I watched the presentation while making dinner and doing laundry? Yes, no need to dress up to attend this conference. You can do all of this at home or while commuting, or perhaps at work (psstt.. don’t tell anyone =p).
Conference Highlights 1 (for moms with newborn)
Conference Highlights 2 (for moms with elder kids as well)
- How to keep your kids safe online (by Kristen A Jenson)
- Finding Joy in Motherhood (by Kelly Jensen)
- Gaining cooperation at home, Problem Solving with A Struggling Child (by Chad Hyenga and Lynne Jackson)
- Successful Tools for Combating Depression and Anxiety (by David D Burns)
- Raising Motivated and Grateful Kids During the Me, Me, Me Epidemic (by Amy McReady) – I’ve listened to this before and still eager to watch the presentation again.
- Overwhelmed? Can’t fit it all in? New strategies to get stuff done (by Jenny Layton)