This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Read the full disclosure.
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Choose Your Perfect Nursing Pillow | Things to Consider
- 2 Best Nursing Pillows for Breastfeeding Moms Reviews
- 2.1 1. Bobby Original Nursing Pillow: Best for Budget
- 2.2 2. My Best Friend Deluxe Nursing Pillow: Best for Back Support
- 2.3 3. Leachco Cuddle-U Nursing Pillow: Best for Multipurpose
- 2.4 4. Blessed Nest Organic Nursing Pillow: Best For Organic
- 2.5 5. Infantino Elevate Nursing Pillow: Best for Unique Design
- 2.6 6. The Twin Z Breastfeeding Pillow : Best for Twin
- 2.7 7. Lansinoh Nursie Breastfeeding Pillow: Best for On The Go
- 3 Conclusion
How To Choose Your Perfect Nursing Pillow | Things to Consider
1. A good fit
2. The Shape
- C-shaped nursing pillow, such as Boppy Original Nursing Pillow. This classic shape tend to fit moms of various sizes and provide arm support no matter which position you are using to feed your baby.
- Crescent-shaped nursing pillow, such as Blessed Nest nursing pillow. This crescent-shape nursing pillow will not hug your waist tightly so it could be a good choice for moms having C-section. Additionally, larger size moms were reported to prefer these kind of nursing pillows compared to the C-shaped ones.
- O-shaped nursing pillows. These pillows come with a belt to secure the pillow around your waist, so your baby won’t fall easily between you and the pillow.
3. Ease to use and portability
Do you want a nursing pillow that is easy to grab and easy to remove? Do you need the one with strap so it feels secure around your body? Or you prefer the adjustable one so that you can adjust baby’s height as they grow from newborn stage to older baby. Additionally, some nursing pillow is compact enough to while you are going out or travelling, while others are too bulky and are meant for using at home only.
4. Ease to clean
5. Pattern and prints
Best Nursing Pillows for Breastfeeding Moms Reviews
- Cover is available in many designs
- Useful for many purposes
- Reasonably priced
- Helps for holding a baby after C-section
- if you have long torso, you may need one or more pillows to prop the baby up to the breast level. Better suited for petite mothers.
- Some moms notice that the pillow is too soft and unable to support the baby properly
- Removable cover
- Can be fastened around your body
- Firm and comfortable, baby will not fall easily
- Has a variety of designs and colors
- Pocket for bottle, burp cloth, and other things
- Babies outgrow the nursing pillow fast
- It can be a hassle to use this pillow because of time taken to fasten and unfasten the pillow
My Brest Friend Original Nursing Pillow? Both have patented My Brest Friend features that’s supportive for nursing moms. But My Brest Friend Deluxe comes with super soft removable fabric cover and double-featured strap for easy on and quiet removal. Eventually, both designs are well loved by nursing mothers, shown by the huge number of positive reviews on each of them.
- Concealed pocket beneath the pillow
- Safety wrap feature
- Can be used by plus-sized moms
- No removable cover
- Not machine washable
- made from organic and natural material
- good support for mother and baby
- removable cover for easy cleaning
- the pillow feels heavy, use football fold first if you had C-section
- price is expensive
- limited pattern available
- adjustable height for better nursing position
- great for moms with long torso
- removable slip cover for easy cleaning
- it’s not multipurpose, so the usability ends once your baby is old enough to nurse without a pillow
- limited pattern
- some moms reported that this pillow is too firm
6. The Twin Z Breastfeeding Pillow : Best for Twin
- Available in many colors
- Removable cover for easy cleaning
- Can be used with twins and multiples
- This pillow is huge, so it may not be useful if you need to nurse in a narrow place. You’ll likely use this only on a bed, couch, or floor.
- compact, great for travel and on the go
- easy cleaning
- great for C-section moms
- might be better suited for older babies, not tiny newborns
- limited pattern